1. Install and authorize Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on your computer.
2. Connect your eReader to your computer.
3. Download an EPUB or PDF eBook to ADE from our digital collection. Downloaded eBooks should open automatically in ADE.
4. In ADE, make sure you’re in “Library” view (click the Library button in the top-left corner, if needed). Your eReader should show up under “Devices.” You may need to accept a file-transfer prompt on your eReader in order for it to appear in ADE.
5. Click on an eBook, then drag it over to your device.
6. Once the transfer is complete, you can disconnect your device and start reading.
The OverDrive App will be removed from all App Stores (Google, Microsoft and Apple) on February 1, 2022. From February 2022 to December 2022, the OverDrive App will continue to be functional but OverDrive will be encouraging users to transfer their content over to Libby.