Did you know you can access you library online? Anytime. Anywhere. Free.
With your library card number and PIN, you can put items on hold, renew, and see your account. Select the Catalogue Tab and log in!
Each Branch Offers...
- Books: Adult Fiction & Non-Fiction, Young Adult Fiction, Graphic Novels, Junior Fiction & Non-Fiction, Easy/Early Readers, Children’s Picture Books, Large Print and Books on CD.
- E-Books: you have FREE access to OverDrive and Libby – the Ontario Library Service Download Centre! Only your library card is required to gain access
- DVDs & BluRays: borrow up to 5 for 7 days.
- Computers & Internet: sign in to use a computer and access our FREE internet. If you are having technology issues, we can help.
- Wifi: we provide free Wifi for your wireless devices.
- Printing: colour printing $1.00/page. Black & white printing $0.25/page.
- Photocopying: colour copies $1.00/page. Black & white copies are $0.25/page
- Faxing: $1.00 for first page ($0.25/page after if long distance). Please call before sending a fax to a Library Branch.
- Inter-Library Loans: Can’t find a book at one of our branches? Ask at the front desk and we can bring it in through Inter-Library Loan. Loan periods & renewals are determined by the lending library. Fees apply to late pickups & overdue items.
Non-Resident Memberships are $30.00 per year or $15.00 per 6 months