Duolingo is the best new way to learn a language as it is fun and addictive. A free account can be created to keep your preferences, settings and progress. Learn anytime, anywhere. Make your breaks and commutes more productive with their iPhone and Android apps.
NoveList Plus is a readers’ advisory resource for fiction and nonfiction. NoveList Plus can introduce you to new authors and series based on the books & genres you already know and love. This site also offers book clubs discussion guides to help you bring out important and interesting talking points
Small Engine Repair Reference Center is a database is both detailed and user-friendly. Hundreds of original photos and illustrations guide the reader through every job, making it easy to reduce repair costs.
Home Improvement Reference Center is a database that has focus on home improvement and home repair. Repair information is available in the areas of outdoor projects, electrical projects, remodeling projects, plumbing projects, wood projects, decorating projects and maintenance.
Designed with students and educators in mind, Explora & Explora Primary Schools, provide a safe, trustworthy environment for students to look up articles and facts for research papers, class projects or homework.
Canadian Reference Centre combines Canadian magazines, newspapers, newswires and reference books to create the largest collection of regional full text content available to Canadian libraries.
Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) is an independent, not-for-profit corporation funded by all Ontario municipalities, accountable to the Province, municipalities and property taxpayers.
OverDrive is the app to get if you want to read or listen to an ebook from our catalogue. OverDrive can be used on all major computers and devices, including iOS®, Android™, Chromebook™ and Kindle® (U.S. only).
OverDrive eReading Room for Kids & Teens
OverDrive has created quick access for young readers to find the books they want, right away. Parents can feel comfortable knowing their children are browsing and borrowing books that are age, grade, and reading-level appropriate.
Quick Steps to get Started:
1. Install and authorize Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on your computer.
2. Connect your eReader to your computer.
3. Download an EPUB or PDF eBook to ADE from our digital collection. Downloaded eBooks should open automatically in ADE.
4. In ADE, make sure you’re in “Library” view (click the Library button in the top-left corner, if needed). Your eReader should show up under “Devices.” You may need to accept a file-transfer prompt on your eReader in order for it to appear in ADE.
5. Click on an eBook, then drag it over to your device.
6. Once the transfer is complete, you can disconnect your device and start reading.
- Job Bank Find a job, recruit & hire or explore careers. Job posting from all over Canada.
- The Ontario Public Service Careers within the Government of Ontario.
- Monster.ca Canada’s #1 career website.
- Workopolis Workopolis Inc. is Canada’s largest career site for job seekers.
- Indeed.ca Find jobs, company reviews, salaries, resumes & post a job all over Canada.